The Ultimate Solution for Irritated and Stressed Skin
• Contains 5 sheets/box
• Replenishes moisture to dehydrated skin
• Gently calms and soothes sensitive skin
• Instantly cools to reduce redness and controls inflammation
• Provides occlusive protection for safe recovery of compromised skin• Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
• Perfect for post-procedure skin recovery
• Good for all skin types
Peptide Aqua Gel Mask is specially designed with an innovative technology called TCD (Transdermal Cosmetic Delivery), which regulates the activation and penetration of key ingredients by means of acclimation; the mask slowly absorbs body heat to release its vital components to the skin. The gel mask, embedded with active ingredients, will gradually thin out when it comes in contact with the skin to deliver optimal hydration, soothing comfort, anti-aging, and skin conditioning benefits. This serves as visible evidence of ingredient absorption.
The solid gel sheets mold perfectly to the skin, without forming air pockets, to provide temporary occlusion and protection for proper skin recovery. Infused with clinically proven ingredients, such as Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Plant-Derived Stem Cell Extracts,
and Sodium Hyaluronate, which all have exceptional anti-aging benefits, Peptide Aqua Gel Mask is an excellent choice for skin rejuvenation. The combination of Hydro-Cooling Gel Technology and soothing ingredients also provide a pleasantly relaxing experience after microneedling or other ablative clinical treatments.
Peptide Aqua Gel Mask (Box of 5)
• For general skin care.
• Post care after microneedling, mesotherapy, laser, RF, IPL, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, facial injections, sunburns, etc.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Mannan, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
1. Cleanse and dry the face thoroughly.
2. Open pouch, remove mask sheets (upper and lower) and discard the outer plastic protective films from both sides of each sheet.
3. Apply the mask and smooth out any air bubbles.
4. Leave on the skin for 10 -25 minutes for in-clinic application post-procedure. 5. Leave on the skin for 25-30 minutes for at-home use.
6. Gently remove mask, but do not rinse off. Excess moisture will be absorbed. 7. Refrigerate prior to use for an additional cooling effect.
8. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only.